Wednesday, November 7, 2012

babies

are really cute...its easy to forget how cute they really are.

Today was my first day of OB/GYN clinicals in other words Labor and Delivery/ Post partum care.  Its sounds exciting, I was excited...it was  unfortunately mostly boring and not a lot happened but, we did get to do a newborn assessment on a cute cute cute baby...that was nice.

Unfortunately and surprisingly many of the nurses on the floor were quite the "salty" type,  who knows?  they only have one of the best jobs eva!

Being around these tiny babies reminds me of how important it is to consider the children in all decisions made.



Another thing that I have been thinking about recently is how much vulgar language bothers me, it is highly prevalent in nursing school and it makes me cringe each time,  I don't really know what I can do about it, I have mentioned it to some of those people, they sort of laughed at me. This is unfortunate.

Obviously I am quite distraught by the election results, but so much has already been said....I'll save it for another day when the dust has slightly settled.

No comments:

Post a Comment