Tuesday, October 2, 2012

pharmacology test 1

Why am I awake right now I have to be at the hospital at 6:30 tomorrow. must.research.meds, but don't want to!
also I am a 100% on my first pharmacology test booya...and B on my genetics test.  All this after studying till 5:30 in the morning and then having both tests in one day.... I still haven't recovered so after clinicals, and then young womens activity tomorrow I am going to sleep straight through Thursday (actually I have a ton to do :(

Also in case you are wondering what it will sound like here in our apartment that couldn't be closer to the stadium its this...probably beginning at a very early hour...people here are obsessed with football and its starting to rub off on Paul...
I will be glad when its Christmas Break and this madness is over...but its still just october::sigh::

No comments:

Post a Comment