Thursday, August 30, 2012

peds

Last night I had my clinicals for 8 hours in peds.  I was  anxious about how I would make it through 8 hours of clinicals, because sometimes clinicals are crazy especially when you don't know what you are supposed to be doing or how to do it.   I was not expecting to love peds, I mean i have babysat ALOT in my life and as much as I enjoy it, it is also nice to be able to tell someone what you are going to do and not have them cry.  Well, turns out Peds was THE BEST (not like I have been very many places yet),  I learned a lot, our prof was nice and patient and willing to explain everything, and 8 hours flew by like it was 2.  So yeah maybe I can work in peds and maybe I am liking nursing more than I was at the beginning of the week, what a blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment