Saturday, June 2, 2012

sigh...

Someone once told me that to be a nurse you have to practically give a pound of flesh, I was skeptical, but now with this first pathophysiology test I am starting to see what they mean.  This is so hard....not hard to understand, but just soooo much stuff to know.  I know I shouldn't say much because seriously I am sure medical school must be harder and people all around me are doing that (with kids!!!).   memorize  lab values..check (easy), now how to interpret and know everything about them that's the hard part....feeling so overwhelmed.

Kind of funny last week we had a health assessment test, and one of the symptoms of chronic pain is sighing, I have noticed I have sighed at least 10 times today....sigh.....if only i could be outside swimming, and now my break is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment