Thursday, June 7, 2012

Funny when nothing is going wrong I don't have much to post about.  This week has been pretty good so far, getting up early is happening naturally and not quite as hard as it used to be, sitting through class is still hard, but I can see the things I am learning coming together and I feel like I have a grasp on what I am learning, if I can study through the weekend then I will be doing very very well, I might even have some free time.
Also we are doing community time at a senior center here in Gainesville and they taught me how to crochet, for some reason I though Crocheting was not my think, but I have learned it is actually really fun, although I am no where near an expert it is fun to learn new skills that who knows someday you might actually get to use.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment