Wednesday, March 14, 2012

more baking, more painting, more homework

So last week I sort of went on a lemon craze, first it started with a lemon meringue pie, then another one, and now we've got some more....this is what that looks like.



Then I wrote a paper, for my ethics class.  Do you want to hear about ethics.  Well here goes I don't even need that stinkin class, I need it for one program I applied to in Washington DC, how likely is it that we will go their ....not likely at all, because I don't think Georgetown is worth the extra money .  Anyway, so I am taking online, and this class has consumed my existence, who knew that Anatomy and Physiology would be easier than a measly little ethics class, now I know why I avoided philosophy my whole undergraduate existence.  On the other hand it is forcing me to read some worthwhile texts, that I have actually enjoyed.

Also I started another painting, never done a landscape before, so its a rocky start, but its coming along, even though I am not sure where to go from here. I will get there slowly.


Also, on a sadder note, my Uncle Doug died, despite all his problems and addictions we as his nieces and nephews have many positive memories of him, and definitely know that he loved us.



No comments:

Post a Comment