Saturday, March 17, 2012

I made an avocado pie for st. patrick's day today, it was pretty good, although since I never otherwise would have splurged (yes for us splurging means a few dollars) on avocados, I was almost tempted in the middle of mashing the avocados (no we don't have a kitchen aid or a blender) to just make guacamole instead, but I held true to my plans, mostly because Paul was looking forward to the whipped cream that was going on top.  So here's the avocado pie 




 Someday I will have cake decorating stuff, but for now I just save an plastic bags that seem of okay quality and they work pretty well.

 I added a tree smack dab in the middle of the painting....its not a bad tree but it ruined the composition.
                                       More card making, hopefully this will brighten her day.

No comments:

Post a Comment