Sunday, November 3, 2013

a traveling man

Paul has had a lot of interview recently this is great, because hopefully it means he'll get a job for after graduation!  This is not so great because it means he been on the road a lot, which is why tonight he had to go to Tallahassee for an interview early tomorrow morning.  Thankfully we have a generous friend that allowed Paul to stay with his parents nearby.  So now on this Sunday night (paul's night to not do homework)  I am home alone, and I have to try and make myself go to bed at a reasonable hour (since I am working tomorrow).  Although I wish Paul was here.  I am also enjoying the serenity....cool weather, warm bed, and this warm (color wise) apartment.   I love our life here, I feel very safe and very satisfied.



No comments:

Post a Comment