Thursday, November 21, 2013

3 weeks from tomorrow is Paul's last final, and then we start Christmas Break!  I will be working still, but when I am off we get to spend time together without homework hanging in the background.  Christmas Break is us at our best, our fun trips and experiences always seem to happen during that month where Gainesville sits silent and everyone else leaves.  Its a little bit depressing at first like we are being left behind and are orphaned here and then wonderful because this is our family and its almost giddy, like being left here unsupervised...I can't wait!

ok! we are yet to get a Christmas tree, this was at a wedding we went to, but I also make some decorations, whatever I can come up with for free/cheap...so we'll see what this year brings

No comments:

Post a Comment