Monday, April 2, 2012

good news

Last week I had some excellent news come my way, after much drama ( in a relative sense of the mail taking FOREVER) I got into UF's accelerated Nursing BSN, so yay!  I am going to be a nurse, and not only that but I am going to start nursing school in a month and a half! So now I have a veritable jungle of paperwork, background checks and CPR training to get through before the program starts.  I also officially gave up my seat at Duke (and thank goodness I did so before I paid the $500 seat deposit fee) and I am feeling confident about my decision.  So three cheers for me I guess we are committed to Florida now for at least until my husband finished law school (I will finish nursing school before that).  Good thing that spanish moss is so gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment