Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Pasta Pass Pauli

I have never eaten at Olive Garden before in my life. That didn't really bother me.  Well a few weeks ago Paul called me and was super excited because he bought....The Never Ending Pasta Pass from Olive Garden.

I gave him a pretty hard time about it.

For 7 weeks he get as much soup, salad and pasta as he can eat from Olive Garden.  The pass was a promotion they were having to drum up some publicity. They sold 1,000 of them, they were $100 each.

Luckily you can get the food to go, so Paul now bring home Olive Garden twice a day.  I was pretty skeptical, chain restaurant food in my mind is fatty, salty, and generic.

We add spinach, tomato and carrots to the salad and it turns out pretty good.  We add some steamed vegetables to the whole week pasta and its pretty healthy.  The soups split between us are delicious, neither of us have gained any weight.  And I am kind of enjoying not having to cook.

Economically we have already saved $100 on groceries, so I would say that I am enjoying being married to "Pasta Pass Paul"

and Olive Garden is better than I expected.

                                                                      pasta pass paul(i)

1 comment: