Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Update

Paul passed the florida bar, so we are all relieved, and our prayers were answered.
Also life has been very good recently.  The weather is starting to cool down slightly and it makes everything better.  Today while Sylvia was napping I was laying on the couch in front of a open door with a nice breeze blowing in while reading some children's books I got from the library for Sylvia.  I felt more relaxed and happy in that moment than I have since what feels like since high school.  (not that college life wasn't fun)  It was just an absolutely care-free moment and I can't wait for more to come.  I think its Panama City slowing my life down and I love it.

Here are some pictures from recent days.  At the back of our complex we have a pool and below the pool is a grassy lawn and then a mini beach.  There are lots of trees and in the afternoons I bring a blanket, let Sylvia crawl around and just listen to the water gently lapping.  I wish I could describe it better but it is really wonderful.

Also we went to Destin last weekend because Paul attended a conference there.









No comments:

Post a Comment