Monday, December 3, 2012

I am awake at 2 am and I don't want to be I have to finish a paper that I have been avoiding, actually I am still avoiding it...this semester is taking FOREVER to be over.

I can't wait until Paul is done,  he has been busy non-stop since last Christmas break and it will be so nice to take things a  little bit slower.

Despite all of that I was thinking about how grateful I am that I have a job right now, I only work once a week, but it can make such a huge difference.  And it was truly a blessing.

Another blessing that recently came my way was 4,800 in scholarship money, yeah that is a big one, and it is definitely making me more and more grateful to be here at University of Florida, in fact I really can't think of anywhere that would be/could be better, again proving the point that Heavenly Father knows me better than I know myself because this is the LAST place I wanted to come.

Looking at all the other places that Paul could have gone, I am so overwhelmingly grateful that this is where we are for school.

So sigh...back to that paper, and quiz and studying and why did I waste my whole day so I don't get to sleep!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment