Thursday, October 31, 2013

I'm back

At least for now, sooo obviously a lot has happened since last time I wrote.
I finished nursing school!
I passed the NCLEX
I got a job working as a nurse on a med-surg floor in a nearby hospital.
and.............I am 22 weeks pregnant with a baby girl (that is the best news we've got).

Paul has started his last year of law school,
had lots of interviews,
has a lot more to come,
and is a very busy ward mission leader for our wards 6 missionaries (they're great!)

Actually I just sent Paul off in the car to catch a flight to Atlanta (where the players play) for another interview, so we are both praying that it goes well, but of course its still too early to say what life will bring us next.

now for some pregnancy pictures.
                                                                            22 weeks
                                                                      20 weeks
                                                                     20 weeks
                                                                     17 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment