Monday, March 23, 2015

update

We are reading Rough Stone Rolling.  It is a history of Joseph Smith, I have oft had it recommended. So far we are enjoying it, Paul and I are reading it out loud to each other.

Paul finished building our first garden box, we are now working on getting dirt and we have seeds all germinated and ready to plant, Paul is working on building a few more but we are happy to have one done!

We are expecting baby #2 in mid-october, I have not been quite as sick as with Sylvia but nevertheless I have plenty of nausea...and occasional vomiting....can't wait to be further along.

We spend all our money at home depot and lowes...set-up costs.

We NEED a new fridge.

It is spring here and we have lots of flowers in our yard...thank your former owners, it is truly glorious.

We love the house we bought.

We have a lot of projects to do on the house we bought.

We bought a manual lawn mower and its pretty fun to use...it is not a perfect cut, but does a pretty good job.

We finally got a composting bin, hopefully we will be successful.

I (well all the nurses where I work) got a raise :) and patient ratios have been much better, my job is 20 times better now, I feel like I can give much better care because I have fewer patients.

Paul got a small bonus and raise...much appreciated.

In the process of buying wood our windshield was somehow cracked :(

We spoke in church on Sunday (3/22) it seemed to go really well, I enjoyed writing the talk.

Sylvia is one! and walking! and warbling!  and SOOOO cute, really I can't even handle how cute.

So those are some updates on our family. As my sisters keep telling me, I am living the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment